KANDORYA - DATES AND LOCATIONS
The event takes place every 4 years days the week of July 14.
Player arrival day : Wednesday
Player departure day : on Sunday
This event "The Kandorya Chronicles" takes place on the grounds of Brelaudière (behind the Château de Serrant).
The entrance to the site is via the Chemin de la Brelaudière (under no circumstances via the Château de Serrant)
The Château de Serrant is not part of the playing area.
Please never ring the bell of the owners of the Château, under any pretext. They will not open the gates and will not allow access to the site.
GPS coordinates of the gambling site entrance:
Latitude (Decimal) 47.40820834566967
Longitude (Decimal) -0.724334079345681
Latitude (Sexagesimal) N 47° 24' 29.5488'' (+47° 24' 29.5488'')
Longitude (Sexagesimal) 0° 43' 27.6018'' (0° 43' 27.6018'')
Arrival by Car
From St Georges sur Loire (49) take the Rond Point (D723 / D961, not far from Garage Blanchard)
- Take the D961 towards Chalonnes
- Take the first left, route de Chevigné (small paved country road)
- Continue for about 1km, passing the place called "La Chèvre Pendue"
- Turn left into Chemin de la Brelaudière (earth forest road)
- Continue straight on for about 500m to the Domain gate.
- You have arrived :)
- Take the D723 towards St Jean de Linières / St Martin du Fouilloux
Take the D126 towards St Martin du Fouilloux.
Continue straight on (Rue du Point du Jour).
Then turn right.
At the end of the road, turn right
- Route de Chevigné. the path is 550 m on your right. (path of Brelaudière).
In no case the entry of the game is done by the main entrance of the castle (on the D723). This main entrance is reserved for visitors to the castle and does not provide access to the game site. Access to the site is via the Chevigné road, the green lines of which can be seen on the map below.